Sunday 10 March 2013

Lets start a Blog !!!


For a long time now i have wanted to start a blog as a means of documenting my everyday life and things i get up to.

At 37 I have never kept a consistent diary of any sort, always giving up a few days into the new year. 

 I don't know if my age is a factor, but as i head towards forty, i feel more and more nostalgic and feel sad that i have nothing to look back on when it came to things i did in my youth and feelings i may have felt at the time.


Well enough is enough, i am going to use this platform as a way of having a good rant and rave as well as documenting things of interest. I have no way of knowing how this blog will end up, or what direction it goes in. To be honest i have no blogging experience at all and don't even know if this post will go up successfully. 

I guess the most important thing is that i post regularly and  about things that interest me. Passing traffic would be nice, but if people don't stop to say hello, that's o.k. 

I've had a little look around at other peoples blogs and there are some pretty awesome ones out there.  

So here goes my life in a nutshell !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, yay on starting a blog!! I look forward to your posts!

    http://clairescastlesinthesky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete